It’s a decent night over on the CL free section. Available:
1. Two 450 Pound drums of liquid glue. That is 900 pounds of glue for FREE. “It is a great deal if you have a use for a lot of glue.”
2. Relisted: FREE Instruction books for Final Cut Pro 6.0, software not included. Comes with a box. Giving away free because “I do not need them anymore.”
– Weird that this person doesn’t need the owner’s manual on software that’s four versions and seven years old.
3. FREE DUMPSTER WITH TRASH IN IT! PLEASE GET IT TODAY. THIS IS A FREE DUMPSTER. PLEASE HAUL AWAY THE TRASH THAT IS INSIDE THE DUMPSTER.
(THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE INSIDE THE DUMPSTER)
4. The free hornet’s nest now has pictures. Crappy dark pictures but enough to see that it seriously no joke is a giant scary hornet’s nest. I’m thinking we should get it and rent it out as a security system for when people go out of town.
5. Free pet hair mitt in great condition but very dusty from sitting on the floor. “Free to a good CAT person.” — I am tempted to go get this and then once I’m in my car with it be all HAHAHA SUCKER. I love dogs and I’m going to use this on my Labrador!! and then they will learn the sad lesson that you really can’t trust people you meet on Craigslist.
6. “I have a Free Beta tape deck that are taking up space so I am willing to part with them (…) except for one request, you let me borrow them if I need them for a project.”
Look, I’m sure you’re a nice person but giving stuff away on Craigslist doesn’t normally work that way. Oh okay, sure thing total stranger, you can borrow back your free stuff whenever you want. Right after I’m through impersonating a cat person, I’ll come pick this up and you’ll feel good about it until you need to borrow it one day so you call and haha I gave you a fake number! Me and your precious Beta tape deck are somewhere in Europe by now and you will never find us.
7. WIN Amateur Wrestling magazines from 1995 to present. This actually isn’t funny. It is a good deal if you have a use for a lot of amateur wrestling magazines.